Elektron - Digitone
Availability: In stock
Ships Monday, December 17 if ordered in the next 2 days, 1 hour and 55 minutes!
Digitone is a very special eight voice digital synthesizer. It combines a modernized FM implementation with a classic subtractive synthesis signal flow, making it a powerful source of highly unique tones and timbres.
The FM sound generators have been optimized for a clean and efficient sound design process. Turn a few knobs and something interesting and musically relevant is bound to happen.
Naturally, the world class Elektron sequencer is an integral part of Digitone. Four tracks are available for the internal sounds and four dedicated MIDI tracks stand ready for controlling external gear. Use the sequencer to quickly add chords or create melodies adhering to a specific scale. Add probability settings to individual notes. Create tracks with different lengths. Digitone makes it easy to create intricate and musical patterns.
Synth voice features.
- 8 voice polyphony (multitimbral)
- Multiple FM algorithms
- 1× multi-mode filter per voice
- 1 × base/width filter per voice
- 1 × overdrive per voice
- 2 × assignable LFO per voice
- 4 synth tracks & 4 MIDI tracks
- 1 arpeggiator per track
- Polyphonic sequencing
- Individual track lengths
- Parameter locks
- Micro timing
- Trig conditions
- Sound per step change
Send & master effects
- Panoramic Chorus send effec
- Saturator Delay send effect
- Supervoid Reverb send effect
- Overdrive master effect
In- and outputs
- 2 × ¼” audio input
- 2 × ¼” balanced audio output
- Headphones output
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports with DIN sync out
- W215 × D176 × H63mm (8.5 × 7.2 × 2.5’’) including knobs and rubber feet
- Ultra-crisp OLED screen (for optimal visibility in dimly lit environments)
- Tough, durable and precise rubber knobs and backlit keys good for 50 million presses
- Weight approximately 1.45 kg (3.2 lbs)