4ms Pedals - Tapographic Delay
The 4ms Pedals - Tapographic Delay is a classic delay interface which interact with your tactile inputs. This eurorack sound-processor allows you to tap any delay-length and pitch bend your delays, while having constant hi-quality audio with the delays
Availability: In stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 13 hours and 3 minutes!
The 4ms Pedals - Tapographic Delay is a classic delay interface which interact with your tactile inputs. Tap any delay-length and have constant hi-quality audio with the delays.
The Tapographic Delay is a unique take on the concept of multi-tap delay. It features:
- a velocity-sensitive force sensor to tap the delay configurations (tapographies)
- up to 32 taps, each with its own delay time, amplitude, panning…
- per-tap filter: low-pass or resonant (pingable) band-pass
- morphing between delay configurations, with adjustable morph time
- two different feedback paths: a Repeat toggle and a Feedback knob
- 4 banks of 6 slots to save and recall delay configurations
- a tapography sequencer with forward, random walk or random directions
- synchronization to an external clock
- a Gate output that plays the current rhythm of delays
- a maximum delay time of 174 seconds (almost 3 minutes)
- 16 bits/48kHz with 32 bits floating-point internal processing, 1.3ms software latency
- mono-in, stereo-out operation
Check the User's Manual for more details!