WMD - SSF - Mini Slew
Наличие: В наличии
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 13 hours and 18 minutes!
The WMD - SSF - Mini Slew takes one of the most popular concept of analog synthesis originated from Serge Modular synths. The Mini Slew can be used as a portamento controller, but it also pairs up as a triggerable envelope, and in cycle mode it goes into LFO and also audio range. Thanks to the nature of the circuit, it sounds much more interesting than standard analog oscillators.
SSF / WMD VCS with Dynamic VC Output and Shape Response
- Voltage controlled function generator and active slew limiter
- Manual rise and fall time controls with individual CV inputs
- Unique SUM CV mode. While activated, sends an individually patched input to both rise and fall CV jacks or SUMs two patched inputs and sends to both CV jacks
- Smooth control over log, linear and exponential function response shapes. The addition of a novel CV input for voltage control of the function's shape
- Jumper selectable timescale compensation for maintaining the approximate function speed when the log/lin/exp shape control is modified. Classic mode removes this compensation when selected
- Polarizing VARI-OUTPUT control sweeps output function from -10V through zero to +10V from a dedicated variable output jack. CV input for voltage controlling the variable output level and polarity
- Positive unipolar envelope output with six LED level meter for rise fall speed and shape indication eye candy
- End of cycle and end of rise gate outputs. Signal Processor Input
- Triggered and cycle mode. Trigger-able cycle on/off (no pictured)
- Timescale FM tracks 3-4 octaves approximately to the 1V/oct scale
- All in only 8hp