Modcan - Touch Sequencer
Наличие: В наличии
Ships Monday, October 22 if ordered in the next 1 day, 13 hours and 5 minutes!
The Modcan - Touch Sequencer is the only sequencer with a firmware and a touch screen with 4 rows of CV and gate around with custom scales. The software is easy-to-use and the parameters are carefully distributed for instant musical clarity.
The Touch-Sequencer is the first in a series of Modcan modules to be adapted for the Euro Rack format. The Video user manuals below are from the B series version but most of the same features apply to the Euro version.
A few MP3 demos of single and dual voice sequences:
Voltage Range for CV ROW outputs:
Quantized 0-4V = 4 Octaves
Un-Quantized 0-7V = 7 Octaves
Gate Outs 0-5V
CV input 0-10V
BPM (internal clock mode) 10-580 BPM
External 0-60000+ BPM (Audio Range) Power Requirements:
190mA @ +12V
- Resistive Touch screen control of all sequence parameters
- 4 rows of sequencing with up to 64 step length with chaining
- each row has own clock with variable row length
- Each of the 4 rows has separate GATE, PITCH ,NOTE Length and Slew control for a total of 16 rows of sliders.
- Memory storage for 99 Sequences and 32 Songs and all preferences
- Up to 8 sequences can be chained together into a song with 1-31 repeats per chained event
- Built in Quantizer with both pre-set and user defined scales
- Quantize scales can be designed in real-time while sequencing<
- Each row can have its own quantization scale or OFF
- 4 independent clock dividers
- 1:1 external clocking and 24ppq clocking modes
- Tap BPM
- CV modulation input can be routed to any or all 16 pitch,gate,note length and slew destinations.
- Reset for external Run/Stop control
- Random modes for each row independently and with external switching
- Performance mode for real-time switching between sequences