MST - Stereo Output Mixer
The MST - Stereo Output Mixer is a mixer with stereo outs that can be used as aux sends or stereo master outs of your modular system's signals.
Synthrotek is pleased to offer a complete line of eurorack synthesizer modules, power, cases and accessories in both complete units and kits. It offers offer a very complete analog modular monophonic voice with many accompanying utility modules. This new complete voice is the product of a collaboration with synth guru George Mattson, who now joined them in releasing our new MST (Mattson – Synthrotek) line of premium modules. The MST - Stereo Output Mixer was designed by Scott Rise of Division 6.
The MST - Stereo Output Mixer is intended for pannable stereo output, but it is also suitable for both AC & DC voltage signals (Gates, Triggers and Control Voltage).
- 2 channels, 2 inputs per channel
- Jumper select ~unity gain or gain ~x2 (6db boost) amplification
- Mixes both AC signals (audio) and DC signals (gates, triggers, CV)
- Stereo output with panning per channel
- Attenuator and amplifier per channel
- 1/4” and 3.5mm (1/8”) matching stereo output jacks
- Black & White Panel Option!
Current draw: +12: 13mA, -12 9.2mA