MST - Dual AD/ASR Envelope Generator
The MST - Dual AD/ASR Envelope Generator is an envelope generator made with high-quality components and space-saving in mind. A good modulation source is always welcome.
MST - Dual AD/ASR Envelope Generator- Synthrotek is pleased to offer a complete line of eurorack synthesizer modules, power, cases and accessories in both complete units kits and panels & pcbs. It offers a very complete analog modular monophonic voice with many accompanying utility modules. This new complete voice is the product of a collaboration with synth guru George Mattson, who now joined them in releasing their new MST (Mattson – Synthrotek) line of premium modules.
MST – DUAL AD/ASR ENVELOPE GENERATOR.
The MST - Dual AD/ASR Envelope Generator is a simple to use yet complex dual envelope generator. Channels 1 and 2 are both normalled to each other to cycle when the other respective channel hits end of cycle, allowing for really interesting ping-pong effects. Each channel also has an end-of-cycle trigger output with LED indicator. There’s a normal and inverted envelope out. The inverted envelope out can be further modified by the +5 offset switch, which allows the inverted waveform to travel in the positive. The + output level allows the envelope signal to go between zero and the maximum voltage rail. Attenuate the output level down for a more subtle envelope (adjust to taste)..
- Two self-completing envelope circuits.
- AD or ASR selector switch per channel.
- Manual Attack control & Decay/Release.
- Output level per channel.
- Gate input.
- End-of-cycle trigger output with LED indicator.
- Normal & Inverted envelope output per channel.
- Short and long envelope length switch per channel.
- Long setting can be lengthened with jumper select.
- AD/ASR selection switch per channel.
- Inverted output +5 offset switch per channel.
Current draw: V+ max 10mA, V- max 8mA.