Malekko - Varigate 4
Malekko - Varigate 4 is a totally new take in rhythmic pattern generation: its size and functions will be unbeatable for a long time. The button combinations can be easily learned and the rhythm generation is understandable. Everything you desired to f*** up your beats!
The Varigate 4 is a 4-channel, 8-step gate sequencer with parameter per-step control of PROBABILITY, REPEAT AND DELAY as well as GLOBAL parameter controls. CLOCK INPUT allows for external clocking to progress sequences and RESET gate input sets all steps to 1. Varigate 4 also includes RANDOMIZER functions for both REPEAT and DELAY. The additional ability to save presets make this compact module perfect for live performance.
- 4 channels of 5v gate outputs
- 8 steps per channel
- Save Presets
- CLK IN: Clock input with LED indicator
- RESET: Gate input for resetting to step 1 and LED indicator
- PROBABILITY: Control the probability of a step outputting a gate.
- REPEAT: Control the amount a step repeats
- DELAY: Control the amount of delay per step.
- RANDOMIZER functions for both REPEAT and DELAY
- LED BAR GRAPH: displays the step currently being adjusted as well as a final overview of all adjusted steps.
- LEDs for A,B,C and D indicating gate outs for each channel.
- GLOBAL MODE: TEMPO COARSE – This parameter adjusts the internal clock between 30 and 255 BPM TEMPO FINE – This parameter adjusts the clock +/- 25 BPM CLOCK DIVIDE – This parameter divides the internal or external clock by a factor of 1 to 8 PULSEWIDTH – This parameters adjusts the length of gates on the output between a pulsewidth of 20% and 80%