Make Noise - Wogglebug
Availability: In stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 22 hours and 45 minutes!
The "WoggleBug" is a random voltage generator, originally designed by Grant Richter of Wiard Synthesizers. It is a continuation of the "smooth" and "stepped" fluctuating random voltage sources pioneered by Don Buchla within the Model 266 "Source of Uncertainty."
- Guaranteed to unleash your synthesizer's ID MONSTER
- Complete Random Voltage system, no external modules necessary
- Pair of VCOs, Phase Lock Loop and Sample & Hold utilized to produce control voltages in the range of 0 to 10 volts
- Utilizes vactrol based low pass filter to produce Smooth Random Voltages
- Expands on the 266 to include the other-worldly Woggle CVs (stepped voltages with decaying sinusoids edges)
- Generates 3 WILD Audio Signals: Smooth VCO, Woggle VCO and Ring Mod
- External inputs for Woggle HEART and Ring-Mod
- Wonderful for modulating the Phonogene
Woggle CV: a of product of the Smooth/ Stepped CV, this voltage quivers, shakes and Chases after the heart of the system... always. Woggle: This control Sets how quickly (or slowly) the Woggle is able to catch the Smooth/ Stepped circuit. Woggle Range: This control sets the upper limit for the Frequency of the Woggle VCO. Woggle VCO OUT: square wave, audio rate signal appears here, controlled In some part by the Woggle and Woggle Range panel controls as well as the Smooth VCO.
Clock RATE & Chaos Control: this dual purpose control sets both the Rate of the Wogglebug system Clock & the lag processor feeding the Smooth VCO. Turning it CCW slows the system and smooths it's response.
Clock RATE & Chaos Control CV IN: control voltage IN for the above functions.
External CLOCK IN: any signal may be applied here, and upon every detected rising edge the Wogglebug System will be kicked in the ass.
Clock OUT: Squared, clock signal, 0 to +10V. Random Gate Burst: Squared, gate signal, 0 to +10V. Random but Controlled gates, synced to the Clock, though sometimes sputtering and spazzing off for brief Moments of brilliant freedom, only to fall back into the hands of the clock.
measures and weight
3U Eurorack module, 10HP wide, 24mm deep. Current draw: 50mA@ +12V und 40mA @ -12V
|Category Filter||Analog VCO, Modulation, Random and Chaos|