Make Noise - Tempi
The Make Noise - Tempi is a clock module that a lot of people have dreamed about already. Groups, multiplications and divisions, tap tempo and a very sensitive clock input introduces a new level of temporal control in the Make Noise and eurorack systems.
TEMPI is a 6 CHannel, polyphonic time-shifting clock module. It provides an intuitive method for creation and recall of complex clocking arrangements within a modular synthesizer system. Using HUMAN and/ or MACHINE programming you could re-create most classic Clock Divider and Multiplier arrangements and then continue on to create new ones. Store up to 64 for later recall and Select them using control signals from within your system or the Select Bus.
The primary goal of this module is to have the maximum amount of artist-controlled musical variation with a minimum amount of data inputs.
- 6 simultaneously programmable and patchable clocks
- HUMAN programming is fast and intuitive,
- MACHINE programming provides effortless precision
- Program clock Multiplier or Divisor, Phase, MUTE and MOD
- Integer and Non-Integer Multiplier, Divisor and Phase remove the shackles of traditional clocking modules
- Clock MOD allows for CHannel SHIFTing or RUN/ STOP behaviors
- All programming done real-time and able to be Stored as a STATE for later Recall
- Stores 64 STATES in 4 Banks of 16 Voltage controlled STATE Selection
- External TEMPO IN remembers last STOREd TEMPO
- Highly Stable, Low Jitter Clocking algorithm
- Maximum artist controlled musical variation, minimum data input
- Pairs well with René