Make Noise - STO
The Make Noise - STO is designed for the low-end of your modular: a super clean and stable analog sine wave which brings a warm musical impression is surrounded by a sub and a waveshaped output, so you can morph and sync these for making your basslines pronounced, animated and colored with harmonics.
Make Noise - STO (Sub TImbral Oscillator)
A compact Voltage Controlled Oscillator designed for generating SINE waves, Variable wave-SHAPEs, SUB-Octaves, Oscillator SYNC and Linear FM in the analog domain. The Sub-Timbral Oscillator is the more subtle and melodic friend to the DPO's complex harmonic lattice.
- Triangle Core with outputs for SINE, SUB and Variable SHAPE
- Unique Variable SHAPE circuit ripples Even and Odd harmonics for subtle timbral shifts
- Linear FM input with Depth control
- EXPOnential input for deep FM, SYNC sweeps or Transposition of sequences
- SUB-Oscillator yields max bass
- S-Gate input for gating or sync of SUB-Osc. independent of other outputs
- Hard SYNC circuit which combined with Linear FM and Variable SHAPE yields harmonically rich sounds
- Pairs well with the MMG or Optomix