Make Noise - Pressure Points
Availability: Available in 2-3 weeks
The Make Noise - Pressure Points would be arguably the most popular sequencer in the eurorack world! The touch interaction and the immediacy of its front panel makes it an excellent tool for dramatic and instant touch- or standard sequencing. Excellent for creating melodic patterns on the fly!
Make Noise - Pressure Points is a controller module, an analog sequencer that is played by hand. Touching the gold plated copper wires (aka Touch Plates), you become part of the circuit, generating a gate signal (Gate OUT), a control signal proportional to the amount of pressure applied (Press OUT) and the 3 Tuned Voltages for the activated Stage.
Max Depth: 24mm
Power: 20mA@ +12V 0mA @ -12V
Requires Make Noise approved power solution
- The Gate signals may be used to turn portions of a patch ON/ OFF, generate Timing Events within a patch or to Trigger a Function Generator such as MATHS
- The PRESSure signals may be used to add expression to a patch by varying Pitch or Timbre in real-time, based upon the artist's input
- The Tuned Voltages may be used to play the Pitch of a sound in a traditional melodic fashion, Program Chords or Timbral shifts (aka Presets)
- Up to 4 may be CHAINed together (using CHAIN Cable), to create controllers of varying size and complexity
- All outputs are capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed)
- Expansion port allows for sequential control via the BRAINS expander module
- Pairs well with MATHS
- Requires approved power solution from Make Noise, Tip Top Audio or Doepfer