Intellijel designs - uFold 2
Availability: Limited stock
Ships Monday, November 19 if ordered in the next 1 day, 15 hours and 32 minutes!
The Intellijel designs - uFold 2 is a clean-sounding wavefolder module with a very intuitive front panel interface. It is ideal for experimentation with either audio or even CV signals. Wavefolding adds new symmetries into an input signal in a very stylish way.
Intellijel designs - µFold
wavefolder / waveshaper in 6HP
The µFold is a collaborated design with David G. Dixon.
- Fold control with a cv input and dedicated attenuator.
- Thru-zero symmetry control with a bipolar cv input and dedicated attenuator.
- Stages switch to select 2, 4 or 6 stages of folding.
- Trimmer on back to set the maximum drive amount in order to limit the range of the timbre shaping to a more subtle amount if needed.
- DCcoupled inputs so you can also feed cv to be folded.
Intellijel looked very closely at how some of the most loved timbre shaping circuits worked in classic synth modules; Not just in how they were implemented electronically but how they sounded and how efficient they were to get great sounds. it was important that their design was very versatile in range of timbres but still easy to use and with well thought out control ranges.
When combining the Dixie, μVCA, μFade and μFold you can achieve extremely complex palette of sounds with just a few modules!