WMD - SSF - Spectrum
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 23 hours and 30 minutes!
The WMD - SSF - Spectrum is a small but feature-rich and powerful analog oscillator. Plenty of waveforms and hybrid waveforms plus the sub-oscillator makes it interesting already in itself, however with different wavefolding processes by their Ultrafold module, the module can be easily turned into an audio-diamond.
SSF / WMD Smart Control Precision Analog VCO
- Precision analog saw-core VCO
- Triangle, sine, sawtooth, -1 and -2 sub-octave sawtooth, variable pulse-width and two unique variable saw-pulse hybrid waveforms
- PWM control and CV input with attenuator
- Linear and Exponential frequency modulation modes. FM CV attenuator
- Novel and compact 8 octave, up/down octave switcher with 3-bit LED indicator
- Selectable LFO/VCO mode
- Classic soft sync
- High efficiency LED indicators. Settings are saved in EEPROM when powering off
- Temperature compensated and reliably tracks 1V/oct for at least 5 octaves
- 10hp wide