Moog - MF-102 Moogerfooger Ring Modulator
Elérhetőség: Limited stock
Ships Monday, May 28 if ordered in the next 2 days, 2 hours and 42 minutes!
Moog - MF-102 Moogerfooger Ring Modulator - Product Specifications
* FREQUENCY rotary control, which varies the carrier frequency over a six-octave range.
* RATE rotary control, which varies the LFO's frequency from 0.1 Hz to 25 Hz.
* LFO AMOUNT rotary control, which adjusts the amount that the LFO output sweeps the carrier oscillator.
* MIX rotary control, which crossfades continuously from unmodulated to modulated audio.
* DRIVE rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input.
* SQUARE-SINE rocker switch, which chooses the LFO waveform.
* LO-HI rocker switch, which chooses between the low frequency carrier range (2 Hz to 130 Hz) and the high frequency carrier range (60 Hz to 4,000 Hz).
* LEVEL, a three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control.
* LFO, a LED that indicates the LFO rate.
* BYPASS, a two-color LED that tells whether the ring modulator is on or bypassed.
* ON/BYPASS, a rugged, smooth-acting 'stomp switch.'
Jack Panel Features
* AUDIO IN 1/4" phone jack - accepts any instrument-level or line-level audio signal from -16 dBm to +4 dbm.
* AUDIO OUT 1/4" phone jack - -4 dBm nominal output level.
* FREQUENCY, RATE, LFO AMOUNT, MIX, all of which are stereo 1/4" jacks that accept moogerfooger EP1 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or control voltages from two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4" jacks.
* AUX AUDIO IN - provides a means of applying an external signal to the ring modulator, in place of the carrier oscillator.
* LFO OUT jack - delivers the LFO voltage for use by other voltage-controlled devices.
* CARRIER OUT jack - delivers the carrier signal for use by other devices.
* +9V POWER INPUT jack - accepts standard 9 volt power adaptors (power adaptor included).
* CASE: Black panel with hardwood sides - classic analog appearance.
* DIMENSIONS: 9" x 6" x 2-1/2"
* NET WEIGHT: 2 lb
* SHIPPING WEIGHT: 4 lb, including power adaptor and instruction manual.
* POWER REQUIREMENTS: 105-125 volt, 5W. 220 volt power adaptor available on special order.