Make Noise - Phonogene
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 14 hours and 17 minutes!
The Make Noise - Phonogene is a delay effect, sampler, recorder, slicer and granular synth in one module. A totally unique voltage controlled digital circuitry that will bring new microscopic levels of oscillations into your system. No other module come close to the sound of the Make Noise - Phonogene!
The Make Noise - Phonogene is a digital re-visioning and elaboration of the tape recorder as musical instrument. It takes its name from a little known, one of a kind instrument used by composer Pierre Schaeffer. It is informed by the worlds of Musique Concrète where speed and direction variation were combined with creative tape splicing to pioneer new sounds, and Microsound where computers divide sound into pieces smaller then 1/10 of a second to be manipulated like sub-atomic particles.
Max Depth: 30mm
Power: 70mA@ +12V 40mA @ -12V
- NEW rev. 372 firmware with Improved Algorithm
- Broken ECHO Mode for realtime processing of audio signals.
- Digital audio buffer for the modular synthesist, with voltage control over every parameter
- RECord sounds on the fly
- Layer sounds using the internal Sound On Sound
- Cut sound into pieces using SPLICE
- Re-organize pieces with the ORGANIZE control, infinite variations of the original recording possible by modulating ORGANIZE parameter
- VARI-SPEED allows for speed and direction of playback to be modulated continuously with one control signal
- GENE-SIZE, GENE-SHIFT and SLIDE allow for Granularization of RECorded sound
- Firmware Engineered by Tom Erbe and Flemming Christensen.
- Pairs well with an iPad, Echophon and Wogglebug
|Category Filter||Analog VCO, Digital VCO, Effect|