Make Noise - ModDemix
Elérhetőség: Limited stock
Ships Monday, June 26 if ordered in the next 2 days, 2 hours and 14 minutes!
The Make Noise - ModDemix brings you the concept of mixing and ring modulation in a dual module. Yes, you can it as a VCA, and complex tone generator, with a guaranteed unique sound that could not be substituted with no other circuits.
The Make Noise - ModDemix features 2 identical direct-coupled balanced modulator circuits that may be used together or independently for Ring Modulation, VCA, Mixer, Signal Multiplication, Voltage Controlled Polarization, Attenuation and more.
Max Depth: 24mm
Power: 30mA@ +12V 30mA @ -12V
- features Unique balanced modulator circuit turns OFF around zero volts at the Carrier/ Control INput, making the circuit behave well as a VCA
- STRENGTH is a Combo Knob, with nothing patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as a standard panel control, setting Level.
- With signal patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as an attenuator, setting the strength of the modulation
- Both circuits feed a summing stage, allowing the module to be used as a voltage controlled mixer
- AUXiliary IN allows for the stacking of multiple modDemix and/ or Optomix to create larger mixes
- Able to introduce warm distortions to audio signals, sounds like no other VCA or Ring Mod
- MAX BLINKENLIGHTS, 8 LEDs packed into a small 6hp module
- Pairs well with MATHS and Optomix
|Category Filter||Mixer, Ringmod|