Make Noise - Function
Elérhetőség: Limited stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 9 hours and 44 minutes!
The Make Noise - Function is one of Make Noise's cost-effective envelope modules, it is derived from one envelope channel of their timeless masterpiece, the Maths. One envelope that can be used in linear and logarithmic fashion, with cycle mode makes it quite handy and brings more West-Coast sound to your eurorack modular system.
MAKE NOISE - Function is part of the MATHS family of control voltage utility modules. It is a small analog computer designed for solely musical purposes.
- Generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential functions
- Functions as short as 2ms and as long as 25 minutes per cycle!
- Triggered Functions (Envelope)
- Continuous Functions (LFO)
- Invert and/ or Integrate (Lag, Slew, Portamento)
- Discrete Time Functions (S&H, T&H)
- LEDs indicate activity on all outputs
- End of Rise and End of Cycle Pulses facilitate programming of more complex functions
- All outputs capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed here)
- Perfect for modulating the DPO and just about anything else
Max Depth: 24mm
Power: 30mA@ +12V 20mA @ -12V