Make Noise - DPO
Ships today if ordered in the next 2 hours and 14 minutes!
The Make Noise - DPO is a high-end oscillator that builds on the tradition of complex oscillators, first created by Don Buchla. A carrier oscillator does the job of modulating the other oscillator, and an extra waveshaping function will make you forget about classic analog subtractive waveforms very quickly.
Make Noise - DPO is a dual Voltage Controlled Oscillator designed for generating complex waveforms. Expanding on the classic arrangement of Primary and Modulator Oscillators, the DPO has both of the VCOs operable as complex signal sources. It is in essence a Dual Primary Oscillator.
Max Depth: 30mm
Power: 70mA@ +12V 70mA @ -12V
- Vintage voiced, all analog
- Triangle Core with Sine, Saw, Spike & Square wave shapes
- Dedicated FM and Mod buses
- Modulation source signals are internally routed with associated destination CV attenuators setting final depths
- Mod Bus has added capability of using external source (patched at EXT. SouRCe input) in place of VCO 1 Sine
- Bi-Directional Dynamic FM Bus allows for circular FM
- VCO A features Hard Sync circuit which combined Dynamic FM yields complex sounds
- VCO A operates as LFO, perfect for slow morphing of VCO B timbres
- VCO B features complex timbral control through the use of a 3 parameter waveform shaping and Dynamic FM
- Utilizes Vactrols
- Pairs well with the Echophon
|Category Filter||Analog VCO|