Kenton Thru 5 - 1 MIDI IN to 5 THRU
Elérhetőség: Nincs raktáron
Receives MIDI data from a single MIDI OUT (e.g. sequencer or master keyboard) and produces identical copies at the 5 MIDI THRU sockets. These can then be connected to the MIDI INs of sound modules or other devices which require MIDI signals sent to them.
- High quality Kenton MIDI Thru box with opto-isolated MIDI In and separate drive for each MIDI Out. Powered from a mains adaptor (wall wart) so you can fit and forget.
- 1 MIDI In & 5 MIDI Thrus
- Works for ALL MIDI messages including Clock, SysEx, MTC etc.
- Includes schmitt trigger logic for signal quality restoration
- Less than one microsecond latency
- DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
- Power/Data indicator light
- Housed in a metal box so it can withstand the knocks
- Attractively finished in brushed aluminium with black screen print
- 9V switch mode power supply included. Products bought directly from Kenton are supplied with the appropriate power supply for the delivery address. Four types are available, UK / EU / USA / Australia.