Intellijel designs - Dubmix
Ships Monday, June 26 if ordered in the next 2 days, 2 hours and 25 minutes!
The Intellijel designs - Dubmix is created to experiment with different signal routings that made dub music famous. Aux sends will provide you enough channels for your filters, fx processors, even different flavours of CV channels! The tradition and experimentation of dub music is brought back into the eurorack modular synthesizer.
The Intellijel designs - Dubmix module's each channel has an audio input with 6dB gain, voltage controlled panning and a voltage cotrolled Aux send that has a pre/post switch. The mute button works click-free and is illuminated. The AuxReturn is mono or stereo (normalized) and and it´s level can be adjusted with a knob. The AuxSend´s main level can be set manually or voltage controlled.
Outputs: there are sockets for left and right output, a direct out for the AuxSend and an output for the mix of all muted channels. The 4 stage VU meter has switches to select monitoring of Aux Bus or Mute Bus.
Header to connect master output via cable to uJack and a 3 pin header to chain other Dubmix together (input and output) are availables
- 4 inputs, each with 6dB gain and soft clipping
- VC Pan for each input channel
- VC Aux send for each input channel (with pre and post switch)
- Illuminated CLICKLESS mute buttons for each channel (special circuit design by David Dixon)
- VC Master level
- VC Master AUX A send
- Stereo AUX returns
- Dedicated output for sum of muted channels
- Stereo Master Output
- 4 stage VU meter with switches to select monitoring of Aux A bus or Mute Bus.
- Soft clipping on all summed input and output busses.
- Header to connect master output via cable to uJack
- 3 pin header to chain other Dubmix together (input and output)
|Stock Text||Available shortly|