Intellijel designs - Audio Interface II
Elérhetőség: Limited stock
Ships Monday, July 24 if ordered in the next 2 days, 12 hours and 3 minutes!
The Intellijel designs - Audio Interface II is an often praised and high-end solution to connect your eurorack modular synthesizer with the outside world. Thanks to the carefully desined front panel and the level meters, you will always know where you are with this module.
Intellijel Designs Audio Interface II
Dual Balanced Pro Line Level Input to Eurorack level shifter / Dual Eurorack level to Balanced Pro Line Level
This module allows you to interface your Eurorack modular system to the pro balanced line level world (+4dBu).
You can send and return to rack mount/desktop fx units, patch to external line level instruments like synths and drum machines, interface to a DAW and much more.
- 2 x Balanced TRS 1/4″ to Eurorack modular level input paths
- 2 x Eurorack modular level signals to Balanced TRS 1/4″ output paths
- 4 x six stage led VU meter to monitor all inputs and outputs simultaneously
- Uses high quality THATCorp balanced line drivers and receiver ICs.
- Input path has up to 20dB of gain which allows you to patch in low level consumer level signals and boost them. 0dB = 10Vpp (nominal Eurorack level)
- Output path steps a nominal Eurorack level (10Vpp) down to +4dBu with up to +6dB gain.
- Skiff friendly
|Category Filter||Sound Processors|
|Stock Text||Available shortly|