Expert Sleepers - ES-7 CV Input Expander
Ships Monday, July 24 if ordered in the next 1 day, 22 hours and 8 minutes!
The Expert Sleepers - ES-7 CV Input Expander further expands the inputs of the ES-6 expansion module ES-6, which can make your analog signals "talk to" parameters in your DAW by means of a CV-to-lightpipe conversion in the circuitry. It is an extension module for the ES-3 and cannot be used without it. Experts Sleepers are the best when it comes to building bridges between your modular system and your DAW.
The Expert Sleepers - ES-7's specifications are as follows:
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 50mm
- Digital I/O: connection from ES-4 or ES-6 module
- Analogue inputs: 2x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Input voltage range: ±10V
- Input impedance: effectively infinite (FET buffer)
- A/D conversion: 24 bit, 103dB SNR typical
- Current draw: 27mA on the +12V rail, 10mA on the -12V rail (37mA total)
The front panel is drilled for both Doepfer and Analogue Systems mounting holes (using a 'slot' rather than a single round hole). The power connector is a Doepfer standard 16 way IDC, with -12V furthest from the top of the board.
For more detail, please see the user manual.
|Category Filter||MIDI-CV interface|