Doepfer MCV4 MIDI-to-CV Interface
Elérhetőség: Limited stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 11 hours and 5 minutes!
The Doepfer MCV4 MIDI-to-CV Interface is a compact and external solution to turn your digital control signals into analog CV outputs. Plenty of CV signal outputs and an immediately easy-to-understand front panel at an unbeatable price.
MCV4 is a budget-priced MIDI-to-CV-Interface to control vintage monophonic synthesizers via MIDI.
MCV4 is provided with 4 analog control voltage outputs (CV1...4) and one Gate/Trigger output.
- 4 analog control voltages CV1...CV4
- voltage range for CV1...4: 0...+5V, 8 Bit resolution (equivalent to 1/4 semitone resolution)
- CV1 for pitch control (normally VCO CV)
- CV2...4 for voltage control of other functions (e.g. VCF frequency, loudness, modulation)
- MIDI control of CV1..4:
- CV1: note on/off with pitch-bend, 1V/octave characteristic
- CV2 monophic after-touch
- CV3 velocity and/or volumen (controller #7)
- CV4 velocity and/or any controller (setting of the controller number via learn button)
- pitch-bend is used for CV1 generation with 1/4 semitone resolution
- gate output type can be selected via jumper inside the device between voltage trigger (+5V or power supply voltage) and S-trigger (switched trigger)
- MIDI channel and reference note for CV1=0V adjustable via learn button
- different assign modes for CV1 (highest note, last note, reference note)
- retrigger on/off while playing legato
- gate/trigger polarity normal/inverted
- two 1/4" stereo jack sockets for CV1/2 and CV3/4
- 1/4" mono jack socket for gate/trigger
- learn button with LED for adjusting MIDI channel, reference note for CV1, controller for CV4
- optical display of gate/trigger via LED
- MIDI-In, MIDI-Thru
- non-volatile memory for parameter settings
- external AC adapter for power supply (AC adapter for 230V AC, included)
|Category Filter||Accessories, MIDI-CV interface|