Cwejman CTG-VC Transient Generator
Elérhetőség: Sign up for the waiting listl
The Cwejman CTG-VC Transient Generator is dedicated for fatter and more full-blown curves rather than the ADSR-VC2. The module is a great compliment to the former module, fulfilling more different modulation duties, also in LFO mode.
The Cwejman CTG-VC Transient Generator provide control voltages that can be used for dynamic change of all voltage controlled parameters, such as; frequency, amplitude, pulse width, cutoff. The most common use is controlling filters cutoff frequency and a voltage controlled amplifiers amplitude in order to achieve dynamic timbre- and level-changes. All parameters such as attack time, attack hold time, decay time, sustain level, release time and output level are voltage controlled.
The CTG-VC is a complex transient generator with a lot of features, such as; two different shapes for the attack, attack hold (A-HOLD) for more punchier sound than a standard attack, variable decay slope (D-SLOPE) from natural exponential to heavy logarithmic, attack-decay loop (A-D LOOP) and polarized level for outgoing transient signals which means that both outputs levels are controllable in both directions (positive and negative).
- ATTACK time - 0.05 msec to 10 seconds
- ATTACK mode - logarithmic/exponential (EXP), switched
- A-HOLD - 0.5 msec to 2 seconds
- A-D LOOP ON; continuous LFO, Attack/Decay or activated by an external signal
- DECAY time - 0.5 msec to 20 seconds DECAY SLOPE - exponential to logarithmic manual
- SUSTAIN level - 0 to 5 Volts
- RELEASE time - 0.5 msec to 20 seconds
|Category Filter||Envelopes and Function Generators|
|Stock Text||<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?Subject=Waiting list"> Sign up for the waiting listl</a>|