Xaoc Devices - Timiszoara
Availability: Available in 2-3 weeks
1970 Voltage Controlled DSP Effektor
Stereophonic/dual DSP unit based on the acclaimed, 24–bit Spin FV1 engine from Spin Semiconductor. Its open architecture allows for adding user–designed effect or function algorithms and organizing them in virtual “cartridges” on the flash card, library style. Virtually hundreds of algorithm sets can be available for immediate use.
- Up to three parameters per algorithm can be voltage controlled
- Additional, low–noise, voltage controlled analog dry/wet crossfader
- Micro SD card slot · OLED screen for better visual reference
- Voltage controlled algorithm selection
- Expander is planned, adding CPU clock control and two feedback loops with tone processors.