Squarp Instuments - Hermod
Can't find an Eloquencer anywhere - look no further. Thie Squarp Instuments - Hermod 8-track sequencer with the ultimate save & recall functions and digital integration is the one you have been waiting for.
Availability: In stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 23 hours and 39 minutes!
Can't find an Eloquencer anywhere - look no further. Thie Squarp Instuments - Hermod 8-track sequencer with the ultimate save & recall functions and digital integration is the one you have been waiting for. Available in '18 January!
Monophonic or polyphonic? On 8 tracks which can be reconfigured into 64 tracks? All this could be processed with smart effects like quantization, delay, LFO's and so on? The answer is yes and there is more: thanks to the plug & play USB connectivity, thie Squarp Instruments - Hermod can also act as a MIDI hub of your system.
● Number of tracks: 8
● Number of sequences: 8
● Number of projects: unlimited
● Number of events (notes, automation) per project: ~40000
● Track length: 1/4 bar to 16 bars
● Recording resolution: 24ppqn
● Tempo: 20 to 1000 BPM
● Maximum number of notes per step (polyphony): 8
● Maximum number of effects per track: 8
● Note pitch: C0 to B9
● Note velocity: 0 to 127
● Note width: 1/24th to 16 bars
● Zoom: x1 (1 step = 1 quarter notes) to x8 (1 step = 1/32th note)
● MIDI (to control Hermod with a MIDI controller)
● USB host (to control Hermod with a computer)
● USB device (to control Hermod with an USB controller)
● 4x CV in [-5V to +5V] (to control Hermod with CV/GATE notes, CV modulation, clock)
● MIDI (up to 8 channels)
● USB host
● USB device
● 8x CV out [-5V to +5V]
● 8x GATE out [0V to +5V]
● 16 backlit silicon button pads
● Menu clickable encoder
● White backlit high contrast LCD screen
● 8x RGB LEDS to display the CV/GATE voltages
● MicroSD card slot to save your projects and upgrade the OS (SD card included)
● CPU: 216MHz ARM Cortex-M7
● DAC resolution: 16-bit
● ADC resolution: 12-bit
● Width: 24HP (up to 30mm in depth)
● Requires a ±12V eurorack supply (consume 310mA from the +12V rail and 30mA from the -12V rail)
Hermod is engineered in Paris and assembled in France.