Qu-Bit Electronix - Nano Rand (Silver)
Availability: Limited stock
Ships Monday, November 19 if ordered in the next 2 days, 17 hours and 58 minutes!
The Qu-Bit Electronix - Nano Rand (Silver) is a well-designed random generator that can also help you turn your eurorack modular into a random melody-generator machine. The toolkit that is in this one is absolutely unique and a must-have for users who are after controllable and yes, more beautiful randomness.
Qu-Bit Electronix - Nano Rand (Silver) is a sample and hold, noise source, and random voltage generator in 4 HP. It takes inspiration from and improves upon the analog concept of a random voltage module; moving forward in leaps and bounds into the digital domain. At its core is an 8 bit microcontroller which allows for an extremely versatile, and more importantly, musical type of random.
- 4 switchable random voltage algorithms
- Can be internally or externally clocked
- Random gate source that generates musical derivatives of incoming clock
- Generates random frequency audio rate square waves allowing it to be both audio and control source
- Random voltage can be unipolar or bipolar