Make Noise - René (2018)
The René music synthesizer module is a a powerful three-dimensional prism of composition. It is the world's only 3D Cartesian Music Sequencer
Availability: Limited stock
Ships Monday, July 22 if ordered in the next 2 days, 7 hours and 13 minutes!
The René music synthesizer module is a a powerful three-dimensional prism of composition. It is the world's only 3D Cartesian Music Sequencer. Named for the French philosopher & mathematician René Descartes, it uses the Cartesian coordinate system to unlock the analog step sequencer from the shackles of linearity. The original René was a one-channel, two-dimensional Cartesian sequencer with limited memory, this new René is a three-channel, three-dimensional Cartesian sequencer with memory for up to 64 complete STATEs. Considering the multiple channels and FUN programming options per multiple axis, René has become an n-dimensional matrix or tesseract of synthesizer sequencing.
- -3 CV outputs for controlling pitch or timbre
- -3 Gate outputs for generating musical events
- -Snake and Cartesian patterns available simultaneously
- -STORE all Programming in one of 64 STATEs.
- -New Z-Axis allows for modulating through any combination of 64 STOREd STATEs
- -All programming done real-time, programming of René is a key performance element
- -Visualization of pattern activity always displayed on left half with 16 illuminated Knobs
- -Visual indication of Programming always displayed on right half with 16 illuminated touch buttons
- -Communicates w/ TEMPI via Select Bus to Select, Store, Revert, Multi-Paste and MESH STATEs
- -Maximum amount of artist controlled musical variation, derived from minimum amount of analog data input
- -All new touch sensing technology tested successfully on the most commonly used euro rack power solutions