Make Noise - Mysteron
Availability: Available in 2-3 weeks
The Make Noise - Mysteron is a dual digital module that is based on the concept of modal synthesis. Actually, this form of synthesis was aimed at emulating the sound, space and body of acoustic instruments (mostly strings), however you can "abuse" the circuitry to make a lot more plucked electronic sounds.
The Make Noise - Mysteron is a voltage controlled Dual Digital Waveguide algorithm that is a bit of a mystery even to the people involved in its design. Despite being completely digital, it is highly organic, displaying variation in outcome often seen only in nature. It is a formless blob of DSP that you grow, modulate and patch program into new sounds, some vaguely recognizable and others completely otherworldly. The range of sounds possible is quite large. From pianissimo to fortissimo, short percussive bursts to bowed, sustaining pitches. The two waveguides can be pitched together or independently, mutated with harmonic or inharmonic waveforms and fed back into themselves or each other.
- Complete digital synthesis voice
- Patch programmed, without menus or presets
- Unique algorithm never before utilized in any synthesizer or module
- Voltage control over all parameters
- Attenuators for all CV inputs
- Quantize Mode ensures good musical tracking
- Pairs well with the Optomix and Erbe Verb
Power: +12V @ 95mA -12V @ 25mA