Make Noise - 0-Coast
Availability: Limited stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 5 hours and 53 minutes!
The Make Noise - 0-Coast is the first ever desktop synth voice created by Make Noise. It is not afraid to introduce new concepts to users who were thinking about getting their first analog synth: instead of the repeated attempts at remakingthe so-called subtractive synth voice concept, Make Noise introduces us an additive voice packed with more complex modulation solutions.
The Make Noise - 0-Coast is a single voice patchable synthesizer. It’s name reflects the fact that it utilizes techniques from both the Moog and Buchla paradigms (aka “East Coast,” and “West Coast,” due to their locations), but is loyal to neither and thus implements “no coast synthesis.”
While the 0-COAST utilizes classic modular synthesis techniques, we designed it to operate with or without the use of patch cables. The necessary connections have been made from circuit to circuit so it operates as an expressive, musical MonoSynth. Using only the MIDI controller of your choice you could apply new timbres to your existing musical forms!
Using the included Patch Cables you could get more scientific, experimenting with new ways to wire up the circuits. You might even forgot MIDI altogether, disappearing into a cloud of analog FM induced Sidebands and harmonics scattered around a single fundamental drone that has nothing to do with any form of music you’ve ever known.
- 2 Channels of MIDI to CV and MIDI to Gate
- Voltage Control of all circuits
- Patchable w/ 13 Sources and 14 Destinations
- Compatible w/ Eurorack Modular Synthesizer Signals
- Sync to MIDI Clock
- Dual mode MIDI Controlled Arppegiator
- Triangle Core Analog VCO
- Uncommon Timbral Animation using OVERTONE & MULTIPLY
- Unique Transistor Based Low Pass Gate DYNAMICS
- External Audio Input for combining w/ outside sounds
- Headphone and Line Level Amplifier
- Small Rugged Steel Enclosure
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 9 x .75 inches = 139 x 228 x 19 mm
- Weight: l.7 lbs. = 770 g
+15VDC on 2.1mm Tip Positive Connector
Includes Power Adapter, MIDI Adapter, Mini to 1/4" Jack Adapter Cable, Patch Cables