Buchla - LEM218
Availability: Out of stock
Buchla LEM218 - a standalone part of Buchla's most accessible instrument, it is the keyboard section of the Music Easel.
The LEM 218 breaks out the legendary 218 keyboard used in the Music Easel for use with 200e systems and now interfaces with other synth standards.
• Traditional Music Easel 218 functionality
• 29-key touch keyboard, transposable over 4 octaves
• internal 200e bus communication for oscillator control
• 4 touch-plates can function as transposer or preset voltage sources
• CV, gate, pulse and pressure outputs compatible with the Eurorack standard
• pressure-sensitivity with CV out
• arpeggiator responds to MIDI sync and sustain to hold patterns
• voltage-controllable portamento • MIDI in and out, USB MIDI, expansion slot
• Flexible power: 12VDC, 200e, or from a Eurorack power cable