Befaco - Muxlicer
Availability: Limited stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 10 hours and 9 minutes!
VC adressable sequential switch and sequencer
Muxlicer is a sequential signal processor designed for add a huge range of special functions to your modular setup in the minimum space.
Is divided in three main blocks: a Digital Step Controller, a Gate Generator and an Analog Switch (a.k.a. Mux/DeMux)
The module is designed with high “function to HP ratio” philosophy , to have maximum flexibility in minimum space.
- Route any modular audio or CV signal from one IN up to eight OUTs or viceversa.
- Generate CV and Gate signals, been able to work as Sequencer.
- Cut audio signals in rhytmical slices with independent volume.
- Chop different audio signals in a rhytmical way.
- Generate complex CV/Gate patterns from any audio or CV moving signal.
- Two Clock Mult/Div on board. One for clock in and One for clock out
- Manual And CV synchronous address control
- Manual and CV Gate behavior; None, Full, Half, Two, three, Four, ...
- 50 mA +12V
- 5 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 23 mm deep