4ms Pedals - Shuffling Clock Multiplier - Rev 2
Availability: Available in 2-3 weeks
The Shuffling Clock Multiplier (SCM) produces eight multiplied clock tempos from a single input clock, ranging from x1 to x8 (x32 by using the Breakout).
Some of the outputs can be shuffled/swung. The amount of shuffle is controlled by a CV Slip jack. A Rotate CV jack re-assigns the multiplication number of each jack. More features of the SCM can be controlled by the SCM Breakout.
- Multiply-by-1 to Multiply-by-32, on 8 output jacks
- Five Slipped/Shuffled/Skipped clock outputs (S3, S4, S5, S6, S8). Each is based on a multiple of the input clock frequency (x3, x4, x5, x6, and x8, respectively)
- Three steady clock outputs (x1, x2, and x8), which are not effected by Slip/Shuffle/Skip effects
- CV Rotate jack to shift multiply-by amount on all jacks
- CV Slip causes particular beats to land ahead in time
- Connects to the SCM Breakout for controlling more features: Pulse Width, Shuffle pattern, Skip, Re-sync, Mute, and 4x Fast
- ISP header: Connects to in-circuit programmer such as AVR ISP MKII for reprogramming code
- Maximum input frequency 3kHz